In today’s world of constant contact and viral sharing capabilities, how you advertise and market your business is more important than ever before. The team at The Harris Agency works closely with clients to understand their specific communication and pr objectives. Then, our team creates and integrates cutting edge creative forces to help leverage positive publicity on all fronts, to assure your advertising stands out amongst your competitors.
At The Harris Agency, it is our mission to help clients become agents of change in the community by increasing recognition for their charitable initiatives and gaining support from local officials and leaders. We pull from our exclusive network, which includes members of the local news media and key community figures, to rally community building, promote special events, and position your leadership in a way that generates buzz.
You can depend on The Harris Agency to manage all of your traditional and innovative media relations, as well as outreach and monitor the corresponding results, develop key messages and story angles, and build compelilng press kits.
The Harris Agency is responsible for many of the most popular advertised events in Hawaii. You’re sure to remember the grand opening of Pearl Lounge at Ala Moana Shopping Center, Burger King Hawaii’s sponsorship of the 6th annual Waikiki Spam Jam, and the K-1 Kickboxing Championship at the Neil Blaisdell Center—each of those special events were orchestrated with the special Harris touch, but our public relations team tackles a spectrum of additional services too.
Harris PR core scope of services:
- Print, television, radio and online media outreach
- Key message and story angle development
- Press kit content development (press releases, fact sheets, bios, photo compilation)
- Development and placement of opposite-editorials
- Monthly clip monitoring
- Identify non-profit organization partnerships
- Concept, planning and execution of partnership launch
- Public service announcement development
Special Events / Field Marketing
- Sponsorship recommendations
- Coordination of field marketing tactics with third party vendors
- Collaboration with event organizers to maximize on-site publicity
- On-site supervision and event management
- Media interview training and preparation
- Speaking points development
- Identify and secure speaking opportunities
- News media outreach to profile key executives