Growing and harvesting season is in full swing here at Bay View Farm, and we want to invite you and your guests to enjoy a tour and free samples of freshly brewed 100% Kona coffees.
- TAKE A TOUR of our processing facility with third-generation guides from our local community of independent farmers.
- TALK STORY about our humble beginning with Uncle Andy and Auntie Roz’s living in romance among the lava fields and coffee plants.
- SEE FIRSTHAND the entire process of producing Kona coffee – how we plant, grow, pick, process and roast our coffee since 1984.
- TASTE SAMPLES of our rich, aromatic, 100% Kona coffees while enjoying the breathtaking views across the Kealakekua Bay from the Visitor
sCenter observation lanai.
- HEAR ABOUT how we collaborated with our friends at Greenwell Farms on a quest for the perfect cup.
- COMBINE TRIPS to our farm with visits to the Place of Refuge and the Painted Church with a perfect spot at our Visitor Center to relax and recharge in historic Honaunau on the slopes of Mauna Loa.
Points of Interest
- Beautifully rehabilitated 25-acre working farm
- Modern and pristine bathrooms
- Covered garden pavilion for larger parties up to 65 guests
- Separate bus and van parking
- Special concierge and tour operator offers
- Guests receive 10% off entire purchase at our Visitor