Hawaii Business Pivot Programs
Web Design, Online Ordering, Digital Marketing
The Hawaii Business Pivot Program provides grants of up to $10,000 to eligible businesses. The aim is to help businesses and non-profits adjust to marketplace changes resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. The application deadline is November 23, 2020.
Need Online Ordering?Package 1
- Website Redesign (Existing Website) & Online Ordering Installation
- SEO Audit
- Implement Technical SEO
- Keyword Suggestions
- Online Ordering Population
- Digital Profile Updates Across Directories
Need To Drive Sales?Package 2
- Online Ordering Installation (Exisiting Website) + 3 Month Digital Marketing
- 3 Month Ad Spend Included
- 3 Month All Inclusive Restaurant Marketing
- Online Ordering Installation
- Digital Ad Campaign
- Content Creation
- Menu/Photo Shoot
- News Release & Blog
- KPI Analysis & Strategic Consultation
- SEO & Website Performance
- Digital & Online Ordering Optimization of Google My Business, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Directories
Need A Website?Package 3
- Website Creation + Online Ordering Installtion
- Website Wireframe, Visual Mockup, Copywriting & Build
- SEO Friendly & Mobile Responsive
- Great Menu Presentation
- Online Ordering Population
- Optimized to All Channels for Online Ordering
Pivot with Online Ordering
Pivot Grant Eligibility
- Companies or non-profits registered to do business in Hawaii who have less than 100 employees at the time of submission of application.
- Company must have suffered economic injury due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- An eligible business must actually operate in a physical commercial space. Home based businesses are not eligible at this time.
- Must have been in business prior to March 20, 2020
Digi-Vortex helps restaurants to pivot toward opportunity with online ordering and digital optimization.
“Absolutely the best knowledge of the food and beverage industry. If you want to grow your business, refresh your brand, and reach more customers, partner with Digi-Vortex.”
“When Hawaii bars closed and we needed to pivot, we were grateful to have Food Gurus Hawaii as our marketing partner.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I Guaranteed To Get Funding?
No, we can assist with the application process, but we cannot guarantee that you will receive reimbursement. We provide high quality websites and digital marketing services to propel restaurants into the digital age. This is a great chance to pivot, and we hope you will select us to assist your business.
What expenses are eligible for reimbursement?
- Web development, design, social media and E-commerce
- Consulting services
- Professional services related to pivoting your business
- Related equipment and supplies
- Physical distancing measures (expenses incurred after Oct.1)
Does anything need to be repaid?
No, these grants do not need to be repaid. However, these funds are taxable per the IRS and Hawaii DOT guidance for both income and Hawaii General Excise Tax purposes.
When will the Hawaii Pivot Grant application close for submission?
Businesses and non-profits must apply for funding by November 23, 2020, as funds are available.
How do I apply?
You can apply by visiting HawaiiBizPivot.org
Harris Marketing Group provides application assistance for $500, including a 5 step checklist. If interested, please check the box “Handle My Application” when submitting the form above.